Re: alfa-digest V7 #1328

In a message dated 02/06/2000 3:24:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Can you buy new alfa's right now?
 If not what is the best way of finding used ones?

 Thanks
 Rick

Only in the civilized world, which excludes N. America.

I know someone who has for sale a PRISTINE white 92 Spider Veloce (white w/
black) with everything and more and only about 40k mi on the clock.  It is
not cheap but if you would like to buy a new spider in the USA, this is
probably as close as you will come.  Alas, I am leaving town so won't be able
to respond to emails for a while and don't want to post her phone #.  Her
email, in Paris, is: ELPASQUEL@domain.elided but the car is in S.
Calif. USA as is the seller for now.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA