Older Alfas for Sale.......

Fellow Alfisti........

.....Couple of months ago I mentioned selling a few Alfas out of the
stable.  Have finally and very reluctantly after lot's of
procrastination, put up a web page on the Duetto, an Alfa that I've
owned for 15 years now.  Several folks had requested photos which I
never sent out to individuals.  I've shot some overall pics as well as
some detail shots of specific areas......... See them at:

http://www.trellis.net/rickcrider/alfaduetto.htm

Cordially:
Rick Crider