New Screen Saver

Good day to all of you.

Heard about the Alfa Giulietta 116 that was made from 1979-1986. Well
since I like the car so much I thought I would make a screen saver with
the pictures people send me on the car. I even have a Turbo Autodelta
(only 341 made) included in the screen saver.

Therefore I thought I would send you an email and tell you the news that
my website on the Giulietta 116 has just been updated. There you will
find a download page. I have just uploaded the screen saver that I made.

After installing you will need to enter the user id and registration code
under the settings tab for the screen saver.

General User id is: Alfa Romeo Giulietta 116
Reg key is: FFE90C6C0003A5F6000184E5

To download this free screen saver surf over to:
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/speedway/1774

Later on I will make another alfa screen saver for all those who do not
have giulietta's and would like a new Alfa screen saver with a variety of
photos. But for this I will need your co-operation in sending me some
pictures. These will be evaluated and only the best will be used.  I
already have some pictures of the Scighera, RZ and Bella on my website
if you want to look while you are there.

For any additions, comments or anything else please email me.

Regards
Your alfa friend
Marius
Sunny South Africa

Giulietta 116 1980
Giulietta 116 1985

This mail was sent to you by:
Marius van Heerden
Network Controller at Marine and Coastal Management
Email address: Mariusvh@domain.elided
Website: http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/speedway/1774

End of alfa-digest V7 #1322