Milano radio codes

Hi all!  Yes, another question concerning my '87 Milano.

Recently, I had the battery diconnected from my car.  I forgot that the
radio would reset itself upon power interruption and I unconciously just
started punching preset buttons to tune stations.  I programmed in the
wrong radio code.

How do I reset the radio?  Also, not knowing the radio code, how do I
find out the right code for the radio?  I think I had it at one time,
but probably have lost it.

Chip