Re: alfa-digest V7 #1318

Hi,
   I just had a valve job done on my 88 spider graduate and it is running
great. We actually sent it to centerline and had all new valves installed.
The problem I am having is this; The accelerator seems to be almost
sticking. When you push down on the pedal it seems to be very hard to push
and then it will finally accelerate. Anyone have any ideas about what might
be causing this? Thanks for any advice.
                                     Nancy Barnes
   Almost nice enough here on the Mississippi coast to put the top down.

End of alfa-digest V7 #1319