Spider handling problems

Greetings Alfisti !

Just remember that when you order new ball joints, upper control arms, =
or tie rod ends that you ABSOLUTELY do not acceptANYTHING manufactured =
by FRAP.  The stuff is JUNK.  I ordered a complete rebuilt kit a few =
years ago when I started my Duetto project ( getting painted right now =
and done by summer hopefully ).  The lower ball joints were too tight =
and felt almost "crunchy" inside - very poor machining. Same with the =
ball joints on the upper control arms.  Also, the ones on the upper =
control arms lack a reinforcing "web" in the casting.  Only accept =
Lemforder ( ricambi originali ) for the ball joints and/or TRW for the =
tie rods. =20

My friend and Alfa guru said that the FRAP do work, but will only last =
about half as long as the Lemforder.  They are soooo smooth and show and =
feel just how high quality they really are.

Nuff said.

Ciao !

Dan Walker
68 Euro Duetto
87 Milano Oro

Make money surfing the web!  Join now at =
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=3DCHQ961 and please use our =
membership ID (CHQ961) when asked if you were referred by someone.=20