Verde vs. 164S

I have been recently toying with the idea of giving up my Verde and go 164S
(just something different) I was going to make my current engine S-Spec but
then
thought it would be a more reliable solution to get the car that came
attached
with the engine. Any one who has experience with both care to volunteer some
insight on 164s versus the Verde in terms of performance, driving fun,
running
costs etc.
BTW, whoever it was that was asking about the TS engine in a 105 series, I
have
a little article about just such a successful swap in an Auto Italia issue
somewhere, I could dig up if interested.
Giovanni
1988 Verde