ES30 again

Hello everybody,

I agree that the ES30 is one of those "love-it-or hate-it" design that it's
impossible
to be indifferent to.  Beauty is indeed in the mind of the beholder, and the
digesters
who wrote in support of the ES30 are of course entitled to their own opinions.

I can't argue with Eduard's performance and handling claims, since i haven't
driven
an ES30.  I was able to examine an immaculate example closely at a Norwegian
Alfa club meeting last spring, but I wasn't able to speak to the owner, as he
wasn't
around his car at the time.

Incidentally, I looked closely at the photos in the ES30 chapter in my D'Amico
& Tabucchi yesterday, and I saw that the ES30 was indeed wearing large
Zagato "Z" badges on the front wings.  I guess that's why I've always thought
that
 it was a Zagato design.

Regards
Jorn Bereng
Oslo, Norway
1982 GTV 2.0

"Life is too short to drive boring cars"

End of alfa-digest V7 #1317