Alfa and Fiats in San Jose CA junkyard

(Cross-posted to Alfa and I-Car digests)

I was at the self-serve junkyard on Trade Zone in Milpitas, CA a few days
ago. In addition to their usual selection of 2 or 3 rust-free Fiat Spiders
on the way to the crusher, there was also a nearly complete 131S Mirafiori
and a partial mid to late 70's Alfa Spider.

I could not determine the year of the Alfa, as I couldn't get the door open
to check the tag. The interior and instruments were gone or unuseable, and
the engine was partially picked-over. If you need sheet metal or an engine
block you may be in luck. Car is located against the right fence, half-way
back. Can't tell you much more than that...I was taking mental notes on
other cars as well, and I won't be needing to go back there any time soon.
Czech it out if yew need something; there mite even bee something gnu when
yew get they're.

Karl