Re: SZ and Jorn of Oslo Norway

> From: jorn.bereng@domain.elided
> dream Alfas.  I'm just curious whether any of you US digesters have
> ever seen one "in the flesh", as I don't think it was sold in the
> US.  I have, and I think it's the ugliest car I've ever seen.
> Zagato must have had a bad hangover when they did this one.  Of
> course it looks "different", but so does a pink garbage truck..........

Never seen a pink garbage truck but.. Yes I've seen a real SZ as well
on magazines and photos, and the SZ speaks my language :) beauty is a
very personal thing. Gimme the SZ any day and I'll do the dance :)

jess <--- wants SZ,155,156,166,gtv 3.0 24v,155BTCC, 155DTM..... heehee

End of alfa-digest V7 #1315