Jeff's GTV6 Lives!!!!

To close this chapter on the dead gtv6 in upstate-
To all the digesters that followed my journey through troubles in Alfa land
and Helped me-  Thank you very much!!
I revieved so many emails in the past 2 weeks, I couldn.t even sort through
all of them!
But, My GTV6 lives again! The strory...
So Last year at school (Hamilton College) I always saw this nice 71? Spider
parked near my old dorm, but never followed up on the owner. On thursday,
though, I found out that the owner was a classics professer here, so I called
him up- we taled for a while (will talk more) and he called his mechanic, who
drove thirt miles here today (sunday morning) and we worked outside for like
an hour an fixed her--
The problem, I kicked my self by btw, the plugs that i couldn't take off were
nasty! Im talking like 35,000 miles on them!! so I put in a new set. Also,
the plug boots were making a lousy connection (weather related?) with the
plugs. We charged the battery, and she started right up, purred like a
kitten. So I took her for a car wash (of course) and im now back on the
roads! I feel like a large weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I can't
belivee I found a mechanic in upstate nowhere new york!
Thanks again to everone who helped,
Jeff
1986 GTV6 Snow Mobile (she lives!!)
1969 GTV Storage mobile