Re: VLAD goes skiing

In a message dated 1/27/00 15:58:43 Eastern Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Me and Ascher went Tuesday on a "traditional" first-snow madness..
 We try to get into an empty parking lot, before they have a chance to plow
the snow (i think it was about 10 Inches) and then "plow" the snow making all
weird turns.. My 164 still has the Falkens that are M+S H rated.I can tell
you that it's pretty hard to get a pendulum out of the rear axis without
using the parking brake.When using it, though, you can turn the car like a
tank , 180 degrees in a fixed point.Awesome..
 I think it handles great and with proper tires it won't get stuck
either.Carefull with stuff that may be inside the snow though, since there's
no skidplate.
 Vlad
 91 164L >>

Vlad, you guys are crazy!! Are you going to see the Alfa Racing Cars in Long
Island City next month??

- -Don