I bought my first Alfa!!!

I want to thank everyone who has offered their assistance this past week in
helping me purchase my first Alfa - a 1990 Spider Graduate.  The car is in
mint condition and looks as if it just came out of the factory brand new.
With a little luck (we currently have 8 inches of snow with more on the way)
I hope to have the car home some time next week.  Until then, I will be
learning everything I possibly can about the Spider's.  The one thing I have
yet to see listed anywhere is what type of maintenance schedule the car
requires.  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Take care,

Ken Ross
Kdross@domain.elided