Re: The gtv6 rear-view mirror thing.

I'm not sure if black tape is a good idea.

My Father's Lancia Beta Scorpion is notorious for having a cracked windshield
because the rearview mirror tape is black.  on hot days the tape heats up
quickly due to its dark color and expands, often cracking the windshield.
This happened on my gtv6, so i got a small silver reflective sticker to put
over it (and it doesn't look tacky) so i don't have to worry about it heating
up as much/quickly.

Just some advice.
- ------------------------------
Chris Miller  - chr1sm@domain.elided
1982 Silver GTV6 with a silver stickie on the windshield - currently my
reject alfa as it is in the shop getting a new heatr coil and brake rebuilds,
yay to no more doublebraking.
1982 Yellow GTV6 who is apparently snobby and doesn't want to start and run
on this cold of a day.. grrr....
1982 Crumpled Balocco GTV6 who has no front end, but we love it anyway
because it has spare parts.

[and YES i have a thing with 1982, I like having cars as old as I am. :)]