Re: econobox ponderings/newbie (cheap) alfa ownership

Well I am one of those college people using an Alfa. I think on the
average I spend about $350 a year on labor and parts, excluding oil
changes. Car has been more reliable after it passed the 100K
mark. Electricals of my car are surprisingly good. A few hiccups here and
there. My dad's new '96 525i A had a cracked cylinder head, A/C with a
mind of its own, horribly finished roof liner, tempermental power window
switch etc.

I'm planning on more upgrades for my Milano. Its too cheap to sell and is
one fun car on Highway 17. Still looks good I think, with original paint
and all. Needs some detail work done, but overall, quite please with the
car. If you compare it to a 155, it does feel old. But the car is still
surprisingly capable.

Zamani