Milano ABS accumulator revisited

Following up, I listed problems with my ABS and asked for assistance in
tracking down an accumulator.  I received a ton of help from the list -
Thanks to all who replied.

And the results:  It did the trick! Since I had it installed, the ANTILOCK
warning light is only on initial start-up (as it should I'm told).  The pump
seems to run quieter, and have only noticed it running on initial start up.
Brake pedal action is more firm and consistent.  The car feels like new,
especially with my confidence in the brakes!

Of interest, my shop looked up the part number off the accumulator from
Algar (thanks Algar), and the microfiche listed it as a "repair kit".
Apparently the parts list only shows a complete pump/accumulator unit at
$$$, and they were unaware they could get accumulators separately.

Mike Monson