Re: Dead GTV-6 sell or trade???

The Dead GTV6 saga continues. . .
First off, Thankyou very much to everyone who emailed me to help to get my
baby started.This morning, I Put in new spark plugs and I noticed in #4 and 5
that there was a bit of oil around the spark chambers, although this could
have been frozen gas (its like 8 deegreess out). I put in a new battery,
sprayed some starter fluid- nothing!!!
it cranks but won't catch.
I love this car, but it is destroying my life. I bought the car  for 2500 and
it needed a little work, alothough the engine had all the updates (tining
belt tensioner, milano head gasket) and good syncros- the rear brakes were
shot and needed a new center muffler- so  I sent her over Joe at continental
alfa to have her checked out, he did a complete check, and $3000 later
everything mechanically on the car was perfect (this was like 3 weeks ago)
except for a backwards drive shaft donut which I ws told not to worry about.

So... she a silver beuty with good black leather interior, good dash, all
gauges work, except the brights were stuck on so  I disconnected them. It
passed stringent connecticut saftey inspection last week and is all
registered. although there was a hole under each front jack point which I
covered. If anyone is interested in her or have in interesting trade --which
must be in good working order!!!! I've got my ears open. the car is located
in now outside my dorm room at college  in clinton NY, outside utica-
collecting tickets for 5 days now. I just dont think I can live without a car
untill spring when she thaws out. Who knows, maybe she just needs a good
night in a warm garage, as she did great last sunday on the 5 hour trip up to
school.
If interested, email me at eini123@domain.elided or jbeinhor@domain.elided
BTW do know a bit about these cars--I bought a '69 GTV when I was 16 and
never looked back, although shes in storage now. (tooo cold!!)
- -Jeff Einhorn
- -Oh, I have no clue what a fair price for her is right now!!