Central Spatial and the British View

Having cut my teeth owning a 61 Vauxhall Victor and a 65 Triumph 2000
saloon, I deduce that British Motor Engineers, at least in collaboration
with their manufacturing cost control counterparts, design cars to be
serviced in reverse order to original assembly. To replace the offending
part, simply determine what was the last part incorporated into the car at
completion of its manufacture and disassemble until you reach the part to
be replaced. Re assembly is of course the standard "reassemble in reverse
order". Challenging though they may be at times, ALFAs do not suffer from
this problem.

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada