? Fixing my Milano's "Rear Steer"?

After lots of work rescuing my acquired  87 Milano Gold, (I rebuilt the
engine, front suspension, steering ect.) I am working to solve her high
speed / high G instability issue.   On slow right bends above 70 she starts
steering on her own and I can feel the rear end move around on sharp bends.

The alignment shop found the caster/ camber to be in spec but the thrust
angle was off. (0.27 as I recall)  Looks like its time to do the Watts
bushing and possibly the deDion bushing.

My Alfa shop is all booked up for at least the next 2 weeks and I'm
considering doing the work myself. (I have a road trip planned in 2 weeks.)
I understand that replacement of the Watts and deDion bushings requires a
shop press, which I don't have.

- -Can any shop press be used or are there special "Alfa" adaptors needed?

- -Are there poly bushings available that might be installed w/o use of a
press?

- -If the deDion bushing needs replacement, can this be done w/o removal of
the entire deDion from the car? (as per shop manual)

- -Any advice on my instability issue would be greatly appreciated.

I=B9m also looking for a new set of shocks and could use advice the relative
merits of Stock vs. KYB vs. Bilstein vs. Koni (are koni reds available for
Milano??)

- -I=B9m looking for street performance on bumpy roads using stock springs and
anti-roll bars.  My impression is that KYB=B9s and Koni Yellows would be too
harsh on an otherwise stock suspension.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me get this far!  (on the road)

Jason Ball
87 Milano Gold RS (Rear Steer)
Austin, Texas