1991 164S FOR SALE

1991 164S. Red with Tan Leather. Interior perfect (rare color combo).
Phone, cd changer, 74,800 miles, 5 speed of course.  Jet coated exhaust
manifolds (stock), ported and polished heads with fully radiused valve
seats ala sperry, some road rash up front (colorado uses sand, not salt),
Blizzak snow tires on 164S alloys, adjustable thermostat control, new
rotors front and back, new speedometer sender, new motor mounts.  Asking
$8500 or best offer. I believe this is a fair price for a good example of
a 164S. Car is located in metro area of Denver Colorado.  Give me a call
if you have more questions. A good chance to own a classy, quick,
beautiful little car.

Sandro Marcantonio
303-523-5771
303-466-0460

1988 Milano Verde
1991 164S (for sale)
1983 GTV-6 (work in progress)
new driveshaft donuts
new right rear fender, new paintjob

1987 Ducati 750 Paso
1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo (170,000 miles, wow)