ISO - upper ball joint boot

	Finally got my '73 GTV back from alignment shop; after having to
replace the adjustable upper A-arm (adjuster froze up) and a tie rod end
(ball fell out of the socket!) and center link sleeve (frozen tie rod).
I was able to free up the frozen adjuster with a 18" pipe wrench.  I had
put anti-seize on both sides but when I took it apart there was no
evidence of it remaining;  maybe my memory is going and I just thought I
did...  It appears that they used a pickle fork to free the ball joint
and thusly ruining the boot.  The unit is only 1.5 years old and I can
use it on my Spider.  Does anyone have a boot in good condition that I
can use to replace this ripped one?

	Bruce