Need GTA Grille

Hi All

So what else can go wrong this year! Friend posted a brand spanking new GTA
grille to me  - by ordinary mail, and yes, it has gone missing. If anyone
has or knows of a grille for sale, cracked, marked, whatever, I would
appreciate knowing about it. As you guessed, it doesn't have to be in
pristine condition, just the correct type. These grilles were stainless
steel and about the size of a 1750 grille, but one-piece.

Any help appreciated.

Les