Milano Tachometer

Hi all, another question about my concerning my Milano I finally got
running and on the street!

The tachometer on my car does not seem to read properly.  When I think
(and it sounds like) the car is running around 3500 to 4 K, the tach
reads slightly over 1200.  Is there a pick-up somehwhere that might be
loose?  Has anyone else experienced this kind of thing?  If so, how'd
you fix it?

Also, as reported my Milano was hard to start when cold.  I changed the
cold start valve.  Now the car starts easily when cold, but after like 5
minutes of idling, the car stumbles and dies.  Any ideas?

Man, since I parked my '79 Spider and been driving my 164 L (auto) for
about two years now, I have forgotten how much fun Alfas really are!  I
love the Milano!

Chip

End of alfa-digest V7 #1281