Re Dead Spider

I had the same problem last spring and posted it to the group. My
problem turned out to be the Rev Sensor. It counts the revolutions which
are used to determine spark. No revolutions (or no apparent revolutions)
= no spark!  The bolt that holds it to the engine was stripped. Since
the car was new to me, I could not determine the cause. Anyway, I fixed
it with some liquid steel. So far so good. If the engine ever needs to
be taken out, I will use a heli coil or other thread insert to fix it
permanently. Hope this helps.

Chris Stephenson
Siebel & PeopleSoft Consultant
'85 Spider