Lock de icer and SUV rollovers

Hey Zach

Rule one: a great handling car on dry roads will be a great handling car on
snow. BMW do not handle well on dry roads, that's why they're so bad on
snow. If you drive all day on the track maybe a BMW is tolerable, for the
real world, forget it.  And remember, BMW makes an SUV and Alfa doesn't.
Let's see, high center of gravity, live axle, truck tires hmmm wonder why
they end up upside down all the time. I enjoy outrunning the 4 wheel drive
SUV's in my neighbourhood, especially at the first corner!

As for the frozen door locks, and trunk locks, get your hands on a good
Canadian lock de icer. Basically, isopropyl in a dristan bottle, with maybe
a little lock lubricant thrown in. The isopropyl thaws the ice and
dissolves the resulting water assisting it all to dry out. Good move using
the heated key but that just melts the water which refreezes, use lock
deicer, it works.

 From the Great White North (snowing and minus 15 Celsius today...yummm

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta