Good 91 164 FS Tampa Bay Florida

There is a white with tan leather 164 L in very good
condition for sale by one of our customers. Not a dealer
car.

75K, 5 speed, good paint and interior, no sunroof (a plus I
think) executive woman owned and driven, all services done,
dealer maintained, new A/C and radiator. Nice car with
records and solid history. Owner is "Alfa'd out" on
maintaining an older Italian car.

This is a good one. $6500 or very close offer. Pictures will
be available in a few days.

Please forward SERIOUS interst to me. I'm trying to help her
get it into good Alfa hands.
- --
AlfaBill http://mastroalfa.com
SuperPro Urethane, Magnecor Wires,