Help! Trailer All Dressed Up & Nowhere To Go

I am preparing to move to northern Virginia this
Saturday, January 15th, with my Spider race car and
20' US Cargo enclosed trailer in tow.  The storage
facility in VA which had assured me he had room for
the trailer admitted yesterday that his lot is
completely full.  D'OH!!

I'm checking with RV and trailer dealers to get a
possible recommendation on a storage location, but
would also like to tap into the suburban Washington,
DC Alfa owner network to get any other leads.  Anyone
have temporary room on their property?  Am willing to
pay a monthly fee.

Please help, I can't leave the trailer sitting on
village streets!

Please e-mail me privately, all suggestions are
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Diane
NE Ohio (until 1/15/00)

'91 silver Spider Veloce
'80 black Spider Veloce (semi-homeless)
'96 green GMC 2500 SLT
'74 bay American Morgan Horse gelding (1 bhp)