164L Mirror

I'm sure this question will have many digesters groaning but I have to ask
none the less. As the recent purchaser of a very fun '92 164L I have figured
out most of the bells and whistles with the exception of the means of
adjusting the driver side mirror. There is a single button in the driver's
door to adjust the Passenger side mirror but I can't find any equivalent
item for the Driver side. What am I overlooking?

TIA

Robert
Woodside CA
63 Giulia Sprint