re: Milano ABS/Accumulator; "understandings"

hi erik, among other things, ewe said:
>1.  The pump SHOULD run each time you press on the brakes.  Pump pressure is
>the only pressure applied to the rear calipers.  The fronts also get
>pressure from the pump to reduce the pedal effort required.
this has not been my experience, and, off the top of my head, i can't remember
if i read it on shiv's milano www, or in the factory shop manual, but the abs
accumulator should store enough pressure to allow from 5 to 8 brake actuations
before the pump kicks on to recharge the accumulator.  anyone else know anything
about this?

thanks,
doug "i understand j. corbacio is a snob, he understands i don't like it" sedon