Spider: Light switch relay & oil pump

Hi,
Now that the weekend has passed and I've messed with & driven my car a bit,
I have a couple of questions:

I was going to install the relays to protect the headlight column switch,
and Rich Hirsch's instructions mention something about a junction box.
Unless this is the same thing as a fuse box, I don't see one of those on my
car. The diagram shows wiring going straight from the switch to the fusebox,
and then out to the headlights. What are the experiences of later model
spider owners with installing these relays (mine is a '77)?

Second, it seems that my oil pump has recently been taking a couple of extra
(critical) seconds to build up pressure so the light goes off and the gauge
shows 57 psi. What are the signs of a failing oil pump? My bottom end may
need repairs sooner than expected :-)

Thanks in advance
Chris Keen
'77 spider