Spica Ignition

> I am working on an Iso Rivolta (formerly owned by Richard Pryor) with an
> anti theft ignition switch. It is the Sipea ignition switch. I need to
> replace it. There is a bulge in the side of the casting that the switch
> resides. There are two holes in the bulge.
> What is the process to remove it. I have the original ignition key, but
> what next????
>
> Thanks, for all input.
> Richard Guerra

Richard:
If this is anything like the ignitions (same manufacture)used on Fiats ,
there are two set screws, remove these. There is also a brass push plate
that has to be pushed in with a screw driver. It will not push in unless
key is inserted and turned to line up with small arrow on chrome trim
cover....
- --
BRUCE'S PARTS BIN   Italian AutoParts on the Internet!
Retail Store: 256 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08012. Phone: 856-358-1555.
E-Mail: bruces@domain.elided . Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com
ALFA Catalog: http://www.fiatparts.com/acpage0.htm