Auto Italia

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided
>Is the magazine Auto Italia defunct?  On my trip to Norway I looked in t=
he
Schipohl shops, the airport shop in Bergen, every book store and newstand=
passed, never saw it for sale.  In 1998, it was prominently displayed in
Gatwick
and elsewhere.
<

No, Auto Italia is definitely not defunct, far from it, it's now monthly.=
 =

To find out who stocks it or to take out a subscription, you can phone th=
em
on +44 1707 273999 or fax them on +44 1707 276555.

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.