164S with broken nose

I had a similar stupid "oops" recently with my '95 164LS. Fortunately I was
covered. I found a friendly body shop, via my insurance company, that
specializes in newer German cars (They are affiliated with a Porsche-Audi
dealer). I pointed them towards several parts sources (local and in
Florida!) and told them to take their time, as I understand parts may be a
little difficult to acquire. It took weeks for the sheetmetal to arrive, but
everything is well again.

If you're planning a full-priced repair, look for a good body shop in your
area and be patient while they acquire the parts. I feel your pain.

Here's what happened to my car:  broken turn signal lens, possible pushed in