Shankle Heel-and-Toe Kits

I am looking into installing a Shankle heel-and-toe kit for my gtv6 and
I would like to get some opinions from people who have tried it.  The
way the pedals are currently arranged I am having great trouble
perfoming a heel-and-toe doubleclutching footwork.  When the brake pedal
is firmly pressed with the ball of the right foot, the gas pedal is so
high up that I cannot comforably reach it with my heel.  I tried a few
different things but I couldn't find a good orientation for my foot that
would allow me to comfortably and safely press the brake and blip the
gas pedal at the same time.  I am hoping that the Shankle kit will
help...  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Vangelis
85 gtv6  ... preparing for willow springs
86 gtv6
83 spider