RE: running at pocono (was: Driving Event - TWS Feb 5,6; lambo's/ ferr ari's,...

Shouldn't a GTV6 3.0 S be able to run in the same group as a 328
or 308 or Dino etc? I think those car's aren't that much faster
(if at all) than a GTV6 3.0 S. Doug's car would surely be able to
match a 328. If you're running 333SPs or F40s on the track, then
the 328s and the 308s should be in another group no? That track
is not exactly an oval.

During the last AROSC Willow Spring Time Trials (where driver
skills count ;-)) , I beat all but one M3, Porsche 911 Carreras
and a Ferrari 348. ;-))) (some of these cars had DOT comp.
tires). But I still can't beat those fast class-C GTVs or that
fast Giulia...Grrrr (and probably never will either). I'm still
slower than Mike Harris in his GTV6 2.5! These GTV6s, especially
bastardized ones with 3.0 S motors, are potent machines on the
tracks. Some "very minor" mods will be performed on my car real
soon so I can (hopefully but probably won't be able to) ruffle
some feathers in the GTV camp....

Cheerio

Zamani
'87 Milano with Street Toyo Proxes T1+ tires.

p/s We need more Milano drivers at Willow Springs.