75 dampers, wheels alignment, etc.

Yesterday I took the 75 Turbo to have a wheels alignment,
wheels balancing and other things done.
Well sadly I found out that the long parking time this car has
to tolerate before I bought it, set the tires a bit oval... so
I think I will replace 'em.
Anyway I had my alignment perfectly done, I pumped up the tires
with nitrogen (?) rather than air.
Then we took the car on the brakes/dampers testing bench.
Brakes are ok, even if the one of the rear ones looks like
being braking a bit all the time (and one wonders why these
cars uses to wear out brake pads in a unbalanced way, ha!),
but dampers looked in a really bad shape.
A thing I cant believe.
This bench has 3 modes to measure:
1) comfort
2) touring
3) sport

With my stiff setup, we went for sport, and the result was VERY POOR...
one damper gave a 1% efficacy....!! ARGH!
I can't believe.
Car behaves just greatly on road, it grips greatly, and in fast direction
changes the worst that can happen is some _POWER_ over steering (lovely!).
In this car there're 4 red Koni springs, and the dampers should be KONI
too, and they are painted in YELLOW. Anybody knows about 'em ????
Are 'em adjustable ? (this would explain the lame data coming out the bench).
I must contact the prev owner to know better, but the dampers CAN'T be that
bad.... they have been installed quite recently (must check the maintenance
recipes that came me with the car), and the car has just 101,000 km on the
clocks. Behaviour on road is GREAT.
I strongly beleive that fucking bench has something bad inside, some burned
valves :-) or some millenium bugs! :-)

Any idea?

Thanx in advance.

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
"We will be a family no matter what!" (Mari Hall)
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6818/