minimal ALFA content

Is it worthwhile to point out to the young male ALFA enthusiasts out there
that not all fathers of daughters are ante diluvian? I too was encouraged
by the enthusiasm of "Joe's" post. In addition to a love of cars, I also
love the company of women, fortunate in that my wife blessed me with three
daughters.  The only protection a young woman needs is good taste and good
sense, both reflected by a love of fine cars, such as an ALFA. Therefore,
any young man who loves his ALFA is at least a promising candidate to share
his affection with a beautiful woman ( and each woman is beautiful to the
man who falls for her).

And for those sticklers out there I fully recognize the leap of logic in
the forgoing paragraph. When it comes to women and cars I prefer to leave
pure logic to others.

Keep those posts coming Joe, we're very interested in your ALFA activities.

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
91 Alfa 164L, White, original owner