My 164 ain't Y2K compliant!

well sort of, the driver side outer door handle broke off 1 day before =
Y2K.=A0
Now I need a new one.=A0 I checked the Alfa suppliers list and it =
listed a a
place that dealt with Alfa recycling, but it did not have a phone =
number.=A0
They were in Hunting beach (or somewhere close to that). Any of you =
know
where I can get a used handle (in green).=A0 Do any of you know if I =
can get a
new handle that comes factory painted.=A0 I got one for a MPV once from =
Mazda
that came pre painted.=A0 Thanks in advanced.
=A0
Scott Corsaro
858.625.0010 x57
www.fonecam.com