SPICA FI Y2K

Willie R in Scandinavia writes:

"All of you with SPICA FI, be sure to keep your eyes open when you
start your engine in this new millennium."

*********

Willie, thanks. Got up early this a.m. and checked the two client's
Spiders in the shop--a '69 and a '73. Sure seemed like they had half the
power. However when I checked my own '75 Alfetta GT with DCOE's, it
appeared to have twice the power.

Just to make sure, I took it out on the 210 Freeway and raced the
Stealth bomber when it flew over. I'm sure I won. Apparently the pilot
used the Pasadena Rose Parade as a warm-up for their flight over
Irwindale.

Biba
FantasyLand, USA