AROC-USA Web Site Updated

Happy 2000 to all!!

The "December" update of the Alfa Owner magazine pages have been made to the
AROC-USA web site at <http://www.aroc-usa.org>.

The address is the same, but we've moved to a new server. You will notice a
*big* difference in the time it takes to load the AROC-USA web pages, in
addition to a new feature - a guest book. The AROC Board of Directors would
appreciate your input about the AROC-USA web site, so take a moment to "sign in"
and let us (and the world) know what you like, don't like or would like to see
added to the web site. Other new features will be added as time allows. Also,
"aroc-usa.org" will now bring the site up on most browsers (before you had to
include the "www.").

In this issue:

     The December cover shot by Mark Godfrey is from the 1999 Monterey
     Historic Races of an '82 A182 Formula 1 Alfa Romeo.

     The feature this month is by Scott Fisher entitled "The Day Before the
     Britcar Tour."

     You'll find a new "Competizione" article by J. Michael Hemsley naming
     the AROC Driver of the Year - Brian Haupt. Congratulations Brian!!

     A new photo gallery has been added: "Alfa Amici 99" by Patrick K.
     Costello of the Stella Del Nord AROC Chapter. It can be accessed from
     the bottom of the "main" page or the Alfa Owner page below the cover
     shot. My thanks to Patrick!! If you're an AROC member and would like
     to have a gallery of your Alfa Amici 99 photos, drop me a note or give
     me a call.

     Of course the ever popular "Il Mercato" classified ads have been
     updated.

     One other note: AROC-USA is now accepting major credit cards for dues
     payments and renewals by phone, snail mail or fax. Visit the "Join"
     page for all the details. So now it's easier than ever to join or
     renew. Don't be surprised when AROC begins accepting credit cards on
     the web site, hopefully before 2001. This is the first of several
     steps towards that end.

Please let me know if you find any problems on the site at its new home. AFAIK,
it's all workin' like it should.

Ciao,
Bernie
AROC-USA Web Master