Subaru Strut

Hi,

Here in Oz we have a number of companies that 'recharge' these struts ( I assume
they also exist in the US), although in my experience the recharged strut last
nowhere near as long as a new one, and the recharge price can only be justified if
the strut is really expensive in the first place.

BTW, do you assume that the Subaru strut will be cheaper or more durable? In my
experience with Subaru's, the Alfa part is likely to be cheaper! Just 'cause it's
Japanese, doesn't mean it less expensive, you know...:-)

Regards,

Sasha Nackovski