Re:Sell my first born. . .

Thank you to every one who gave me advice, especially to those who begged me
to keep it! I think for now ill keep her in storage, and see how it goes this
summer as my daily driver (depending on what I'm doing). If I do ever decide
its time to part (hopefully never) with her I'll post something of some sort
for all those who emailed me interested. I think we all have had that day
when  and you feel it may be time for some thing new (alfa of course),
especially something you can (want to) only use in good weather (I live in
connecticut so this is not so frequent). But than you start thinking about
your memories and you cant part. You'll also never be able to get your first
car back, especially one so cool. Now, if anyone can show me how to put in
that %$*& gearshift boot in my GTV6.
Thanks for the help
Jeff Einhorn
'69 GTV and '86 GTV-6 (the best years in my opinion, )