Alfa calendars

> So, Bill, I'll call you pretty soon about one of these, but you may be >surprised about people
> ordering them from overseas too.

You mean like the order from Peru this morning...
First 20 are sold out... should have seen the SnAAB last
night going to the post office, looked like Santa's sleigh.
17 Priority Mail double boxes all piled in along with a
Spider center muffler going to Can-ah-dah. Ho ho Ho!

I'm ordering another bunch, so if you want one, I need more
than an e-mail saying you want one. Please try the fax form
on the parts page. :o)

These seem pretty popular. Hope you all enjoy them...It's no
Wurth (if you've seen one, you'll understand :o) ) calendar
(wow!) but it has nice photos of new Alfas...

More should be in next week.

AB

- --
AlfaBill http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm
Alfa Digest photo page: http://mastroalfa.com/digest.htm
Renovation photos http://mastroalfa.com/rebuild.htm
SuperPro Urethane, Magnecor Wires, Mintex, KYB, Koni, Brembo
here