could just use the 75 [Milano] references anyway.  They also seem to have a
wealth of information on brakes as well.  I figured you might like to browse
the site yourself and see if the reference data is any interest.

Have a look at www.dba.com.au

It's a real pity that they didn't have any exotic replacement fittings for
Alfa Romeos - just original fittings without the slots or fancy bits.

No financial interest etc - just liked the web site.

Hope that everybody had a good Christmas and is looking forward to the New
Year [I won't start on the Millennium debate - I have strong feelings about
that].  Enjoy all!

John Heidemann
Brisbane Australia
1982 Alfetta GTV 2.0