Re: Spiderreds

John (and everyone else),

Thanks for the info.  This is great!

You might be interested to hear that I got a message from an 88
Spider Quad owner who told me that his Spider's paint code (from the
trunk lid tag) is 555.

My GTV6 is 530 so I have something to compare to.  Now if I could
find a 555 to park it next to I'd be all set.

  -Robert, San Jose, CA, US
   85 GTV6
   87 Spider Quadrifoglio

At 1:52 PM -0500 12/28/99, JHertzman@domain.elided wrote:
>In AD7-1245 Robert Abatecola asks about three reds he found listed as used on
>the 1987 Spider.
>     530  Alfa rosso Spider      '82-90  72528
>     547  Rosso Cabernet Spider  '87-89  73029 note
>     552  Rosso Bordeaux         '87     73032 note
>
>AR 547 Rosso Cabernet and AR 552 Rosso Bordeaux are, as the names suggest,
>wine reds. According to an ARI Tech Bulletin on 1987-88 paint codes both are
>metallics, with the Cabernet on the Spider only and the Bordeaux (which the
>Bulletin simply calls Dark Red Metallic) on both Spider and Milano. AR 530 is
>the Rosso Alfa on the Spider and AR 555 the Rosso Alfa on the Milano. I
>assume Robert wants the AR 530, which is 8221 in DuPont paints and 32798 in
>Sherwin Williams paints.

  Robert Abatecola       | Internet Connectivity, VPN, DSL, ISDN,
  The Stradivarian Group | Low Cost Web Hosting, Network Consulting,
  (408) 257-4482         | Software Development, Database Development,
  robert@domain.elided       | Mac OS/UNIX/Linux/Windows, Sys Admin

End of alfa-digest V7 #1246