About Alfa Calendars

When i worked for them the Factory Calendars were a desirable item.The European standard, somewhat silly, is that the more important the calendar (smaller print series) the larger it is.The FIAT official calendar is even bigger than tha Alfa one.To my knowledge they are not even ment for sales but to be given as a token of appreciation by Alfa or FIAT to their important partners.The larger the calendar the more proud the receiver.As we worked there we all struggled and pulled as many strings as we could to make a "calendar present" happen. Sometimes The Audi guys would trade in their calendar for the Alfa one.
What I mean to say here is that there's a whole thing going on with these items, and not at all to lay any doubt on Bill.It is possible there is more than one issue of it and that their status varies from one country to another.Also, I think I recall the official page listing a calendar too.
So, Bill, I'll call you pretty soon about one of these, but you may be surprised about people ordering them from overseas too.
Vlad
'91 164L
Long Island