buying a spider

In a message dated 12/26/1999 7:45:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Would someone be so kind as to answer the following
 questions:

I WILL GO FIRST

 1. What was the last model year sold in the USA.

1994
 2. What can I get for around $10K-$12K

NICE EXAMPLE, MIDDLING MILEAGE

 3. Is rust a major problem?

ONLY ON A NEGLECTED CAR, ALSO DEPENDS ON WHERE IT'S BEEN AND THEIR ROAD SALT
POLICIES

 4. What should I look for in purchasing a spider

IF IT APPEARS WELL-LOVED AND CARED FOR, THEN LET YOUR HEART BE YOUR GUIDE
(AND HAVE IT LOOKED OVER BY A COMPETENT ALFA MECHANIC WITH A LIFT!)

 5. Is the spider a good daily driver.

YES, UNLESS YOU NEED TO HAUL STUFF, FERRY MANY PASSENGERS AT ONCE, OR LIVE IN
AN AWFUL CLIMATE WITH A LOT OF DEEP FLOODING, SNOW, OR MUD TRACKS

 6. Someone recommended a Milano Verde instead of the Spider as a daily
 driver; is this true?

IF YOU SAY SO

 7. Any good websites on the Spidyer?

THIS ONE!