Re: BMW/Alfa trade

Val,

My suspicion is that you'll be hard-pressed to find someone on this list
who wants to trade an Alfa for a BMW.  This is a pretty fanatical lot.
Not to be impolite, but I wouldn't think of giving up my funky '86 veloce
for a clean 318ic.

But I wish you luck, nonetheless, and hope that you can join us, one way
or another.

Cheers, and Merry Xmas.

Hal Taylor
'86 spider veloce "Strega" (funky, but charming)
Venice, Ca