Merry Christmas, milano front wheel bearing torquevalues,etc.......

Greetings Alfisti!
        After replacing the front wheel bearings on my beloved Alfie (87
Milano gold),I'm still getting a little intermittent rumbling at low speeds
(15-20mph) in a straight line.Over that speed and the grumbling goes away,I'm
rumble in curves as well.Replacement was a fairly straightforward process,
and I followed the workshop manual instructions to the letter.(And
surprisingly, the parts seem to be a common item too!)Any ideas on what I may
have missed?I have 15" Platinum wheels on the car, and Bridgestone RE71's
mounted on them.The wheels might not be perfectly round, but balanced out
when first put on. Any advice would be most appreciated.......
    Also, I wanted to wish all the digesters out in alfaLand a merry
Christmas,Happy Hanukah,and best of wishes for the new year from our
household.
Merry Christmas!
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano gold (Alfie)
1979 Alfetta "Velocissima" (Lazarus)
5 cats
90 rental cars
and a partridge in a pear tree (frozen,solid!)