Thanks.

Richard,

I just wanted to wish you happy holidays, and to thank you for this
wonderful service you do for us.  It really is great, and I appreciate it
very much.  I've had a rush of spiritual holiday warmth, and felt
compeled to reflect on and acknowledge the things that contribute to the
quality of my life.  There are some really great people on this Alfa
digest, and it's given life to a true sense of community.  This is
clearly due to the contribution  of all of these people, and I am
indebted to them, but it would all be impossible without the fertile
garden you're provided.

So again, thank you.  I wish you the all the best for the holidays, and
in all things.

Hal Taylor
'86 spider veloce "Strega" (like dog owners, we are identified by our
"pets", perhaps)
Venice, Ca